PLEASE READ THE BELOW INFORMATION: this website is computer and mobile friendly
Step One: Confirm your Details
- Please log in to access your account. Use this online tool to set up meetings and manage your schedule.
- Click Account to update your company and personal details. The more details you include, the easier it will be for other attendees to find and research your company and request meetings with you.
- Go to Schedule, click the toggle icon on the times you DO NOT wish to have meetings. *It is important that you do this so as to avoid receiving meeting requests for inconvenient times*.
- Change your password and/or email preference here if required.
Step Two: Set up Meetings
- Click Search in the menubar to view and search company listings. You can use the search tool on the left of the page to refine your selection. If you then wish to start a new search, please click Reset on the Search tool before starting again.
- Click 'Book Meeting' on your chosen participant's entry, then follow the on-screen instructions. You can include a message with your request, and invite your colleague(s) to the meeting if they are available.
The online system sends an email to you and your meeting partner(s) every time you request, confirm or cancel a meeting and you will also receive email requests from other participants. Messages are also displayed in your Messages area. To view and respond to your pending meetings, return to the homepage when you have logged in, or select 'pending meetings' on your Schedule page.
Not getting emails from this scheduler? Emails are sometimes filtered by your provider, corporate IT or application settings. Messages you have sent, or received from other participants, can be viewed in your Messages area when you log in.
If you need assistance please check our FAQ guide which contains instructions on how to use the meeting system.
If you do not find the answer there please email: email@example.com or contact us on 0203 637 5908.